Mala Shop

Monday, February 25, 2013

The Long Drive Home

"We're All Buddhas" J. Grant Brittain



Today I get to drive down through the great Central Valley of California from San Francisco to San Diego.  I've taken almost a week to attend meditation classes and see friends in the city.  It's been a wonderful time, full of slightly acidic hipster coffee and gigantic views of the city.

It's so beautiful here.

Driving home will be a great time to relax and talk about whatever comes to mind with my dear husband.

He took this photo of me years ago.  His photography shop is JGrantBrittainPhotos. Even though he's an experienced professional, he didn't manage to focus the camera quite right in this shot.  LOL.  Kidding.

It's a beautiful, sunny day in California.  I hope you enjoy your day, wherever you are!
Bless you.

Laura

2 comments:

T and J said...

What kind of meditation do you do?

Laura said...

I guess you could call it a combination of shamatha and vipassana. The website What Meditation Really Is describes it really well.
Take care.