Mala Shop

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Countering Stress and Depression | The Office of His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Countering Stress and Depression | The Office of His Holiness The Dalai Lama

This article is so good, about the fundamental way of looking at suffering that Buddhism teaches.
I thought some of you would really like it.

I'm looking forward to His Holiness' public talk in Long Beach on May first. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster, if you want to go.
If anyone embodies sensibility, compassion, and deep humanity, it's Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama. May he live long and teach often in perfect health.

Namaste!
Laura

3 comments:

elsiee said...

I'll be there in May - how about you?

LauraX said...

Oh Laura, how wonderful...will you be able to attend? I hope so, deep heart awakening will surely happen for you and all who are present!

Laura said...

Yes, yes, yes, I will be there! The public talk part, at least.
I'd love to meet up with you, elsie.

Laura, thank you for dropping by. I am looking forward to that "deep heart awakening." What a nice way to explain it.

His Holiness just lights up a room, and my heart.

Ommm...