Mala Shop

Friday, January 21, 2011

Help Wanted


Small-time mala maker desperately seeking the right customer for whom to make a full-size, custom jade mala.

I really, really, really always wanted to create a larger mala from this nephrite. What happened was a special order for a wrist mala broke up my jade supply, and then it was one wrist mala after another. Yay for that! But I want to make a whole, entire length of it in order to give someone the full experience of jade.

Jade, which offers increasing energy for healing, joy, and luck; which works with our chi; which is wonderful to use outside in nature! Jade, one of the gems of royalty.

There are so many positive things about jade. It is one of the truly gifted stones, in my opinion.

All interested applicants, please contact Compassionmalas on Etsy. No resume necessary. The secret password is "Joy".

4 comments:

Karin Grow said...

Are you looking for someone to purchase a full size mala or help you make one? It was a little confusing, but then....I get confused easily.

Jenna said...

I would loooove to have a jade anything, but especially a mala made by you. However, I would need to know how much it is. I definitely could use healing (heart and soul are getting better, but not there yet), joy (none lately, though I did find a starfish on the beach last month), and luck (more job interviews this week)...plus green is my favorite color. So I hope you will consider my application and let me know if I qualify :-), and what the details are. xox Jenna
p.s. you are definitely not "small-time," in mala making or anything else. Who was it who said "there are no small parts, just small actors"??

One Woman's Journey said...

You talk about a coincidence.
Look at my entry today !!!
I posted about the Jade Mala that you made me over a year ago.
Contact me....thank you

Laura said...

Hi Karin,

I would make it! Yes, I know it's a bit confusing.

Jenna, I'd looooove to make any mala for you, anytime, anywhere.

One Woman, I'm on my way to check out your blog.

xxxooo,
Laura