Mala Shop

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve Elves and Fairies



Blythe doll with New Year sentiment courtesy Janet at Spiegelhouse.




Dear Ones,

I wrote this on my Facebook page:
"So long, 2009, sayonara. Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

I do have some complaints about 2009, it wasn't easy. But it was full of growth opportunities and new friendships. All in all, a very good year for change and setting goals. And art! I'm ready for a change. Let's see some new things in the world in 2010.

This photo is for Nancy, who couldn't receive it through email. It's a rough shot of three happy little custom malas that couldn't get through because of Full Moon elves and fairies. You can see tape on the amber one, holding it together in case we decide to change to a crystal guru bead.

May you all be well! Next holiday is...Valentine's Day? (If you don't count the President's Day shenanigans.) I have some little "Love" pocket malas in the works.

All blessings to you.

Laura

3 comments:

Jan said...

Happiest of New Years, dear Laura.
You are a blessing to many with your lovely open heart and beautiful handmade creations. What a joy it has been to have you come into my life. I treasure the stunning beads you have made me and vow to use them more often in the new year. (wink).

I just posted on my New Year's vow at my blog. Will you join me? Will you serve as a guest expert when any of us have meditation questions? Pleeeeez? I'll e you about this soon. I value your life experience and dedication to meditation practice. :-)

p.s. And thank you for your kind comment on the book. I think I forget to mention that in my answer to you. I hope your sis/friend likes it. :-)

Love, love....

Mare said...

Happy New Year my friend!

Karin Grow said...

Love it! Espescially the "don't let the door hit you on the way out"

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better.