Mala Shop

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Woman with Red Shirt in Laguna Beach, California




I love this photo. I don't know exactly why...
Maybe it just looks like this girl is about to have way too much fun wherever she's going. She's walking by some expensive art galleries on her way to lunch or a good nap. Maybe a swim in the waves a block away. Only she knows, but she's pretty happy about it.

I started shooting photos by holding my camera to one side and not looking through it. It's sort of the secret spy technique. Lots of fun. Not working with composition, so anything that happens is an odd accident. What people around me are doing is so intriguing, but I don't want to disturb them by pointing a camera their direction.

If this is you in the photo, thank you very much. I'll send you a copy if you add a comment.

Peace, stay very cool today.

Love,
Laura

No comments: