Mala Shop

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lilac Stone, Rainbow Fluorite, Amethyst, and Sterling Mala

Although malas are a serious meditation tool, every now and then I have to make one just for the sheer fun of it.  This mala was an End-of-Spring, Beginning-of-Summer celebration to make.  Made of lilac stone, which is a natural quartz, rainbow flourite flower beads, sterling silver flower beads and rings, dark amethyst beads, and a green aventurine guru bead, making it was a joy.  Can you tell?  See it here on Etsy.

Happy Day to you!

3 comments:

elsiee said...

I can totally tell!

If I had been with you at the silent retreat I would have left you in my dust on the way out - I needs my chats...

Mare said...

So Beautiful! I just made one of lepidolite, just because....

Janet Spiegel said...

Hi Laura!
Thankyou for the comment on my blog. I like your new blog!